A new Cumulative Update for Project Server 2010 is out now and available for download at: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2479792
Here is the official Microsoft description of this update. Remember only to install if you have runned it to the problems mentioned – otherwise don´t install!
Issues that this hotfix package fixes
- You enable Single Entry Mode on a Microsoft Project Server 2010 server, and then you send a timesheet. In this situation, the task status manager does not receive an email message notification for status updates.
- Consider the following scenario:
- You create a custom field in a Project Web App site.
- The site is hosted on a Project Server 2010 server and has a non-English locale.
- The custom field contains a graphical indicator that is based on formulas.
- You save the custom field, and then you open it again.
In this scenario, the formulas displays in English instead of non-English. Additionally, you cannot save the custom field again.
- When you calculate a plan in a Project Web Access site, you receive the following error message:
An error occurred while scheduling the project. Try to schedule the project again in a moment. If the problem persists, contact your administrator.
- When many users try to create timesheets on a Project Server 2010 server at the same time, the user who first submits a timesheet creation request receives an error message. In this situation, the rest of users can create timesheets successfully. However, the timesheets that are created do not contain administrative line items.
- You assign a resource to an existing project plan in Project Server 2010. Then, the resource inserts a row in a timesheet. In this situation, there is no top-level summary task that is listed for the plan in the menu of the row.
- When lots of users try to create timesheets at the same time on a Project Server 2010 server, the following issues occur:
- Certain users cannot create timesheets successfully. Additionally they receive an error message.
- The timesheets that are created do not contain administrative lines. In this situation, users cannot add time to the timesheets.
- Assume that you edit a project in a project detail page (PDP) in Project Server 2010. When you select to save and check in the project, then you visit another page before the save and check in request is completed. In this situation, the project may be left in a checked out state.
- When you try to save a project in Project Server 2010, you receive the following error message:
Cannot insert duplicate key row in object ‘dbo.MSP_ASSN_CUSTOM_FIELD_VALUES_SHADOW’ with unique index ‘UQ_MSP_ASSN_CUSTOM_FIELD_VALUES_SHADOW’