Microsoft wants to get feedback on how you prioritize and select items; such as projects and tasks. As they plan for future product improvements, they want to learn more on the following topics:
- What items do you prioritize? And what tools do you use?
- How many items do you typically prioritize?
- What information do you require to prioritize?
- Who is involved in the prioritization process?
- What are the challenges on your current process?
- How do you decide which items to work on when you can’t do everything on your list?
For those of you familiar with the Portfolio Analysis feature:
- Do you have suggestions for future directions?
- What needs do you have for which the feature falls short?
- Would you like to see better integration with SharePoint for this feature? Please explain.
Send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org