The SharePoint, Office and Project CUs (hotfix) packages are out now and available for download.
The Project Server 2013 CU can be found here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2883083
Brief overview on which issues it fixes:
- Assume that you sort the items in the Approvals page by the Remaining Work field in Project Web App. When you browse to the Approvals page again, you may receive an error message that resembles the following:
General Unhandled Exception in _Statusing.ReadStatusApprovalsForProjectForGridJson_
- If an error occurs when you approve and apply status updates to a project, the status approval may still show that it is successfully applied.
- You may be unable to open a timesheet that contains a specific field in a specific case. Additionally, you receive an error message that resembles the following:
The View failed to Load…
- You may be unable to send status update by clicking the Send Progress for all Tasks button. Additionally, you may receive an error message that resembles the following:
An error occurred while communicating with the server. Check connectivity with your administrator to determine whether further action is necessary.
When you click OK, you receive an error message that resembles the following:__Error loading
- You may be unable to edit or apply status updates to a large project in Project Web App.
- When you create a resource that contains more than one rate in Project Web App, duplicate rows are displayed for the resource in the hired resources report.
- If you publish many projects to a Project server in a very short time span, the “Synchronize Project Web App Permissions to Project Site” user synchronization job may fail and you may no longer be able to access the given project site.
- You may be unable to publish a project to a Project 2013 server. Additionally, the publish error resembles:
he INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint “FK_MSP_EpmAssignmentBaselineByDay_ProjectUID_AssignmentUID”. The conflict occurred in database “PWA”, table “dbo.MSP_EpmAssignmentBaseline”. The statement has been terminated.. Details: id=’24006′
- Assume that you approve a status update from Project Web App. When you open the project in Project Professional 2013, the actual work may not apply to the project.
- Assume that you create a project in Project Web App from a template that contains an inactive task. When you open the project and activate the inactive task in Project Professional 2013, the schedule may not change correctly based on the duration information.
As always, dont install the CUs if you are not facing the issues mentioned.